Best CBD Cream for Pain
CBD Cream for Pain can be used for numerous applications, like relief from joint pains, aches, and skin diseases. Topical CBD creams can be your first choice, as many of these are medicated creams or lotions that can be applied locally on the skin.
Is CBD cream good for pain?
CBD provides relief from pain and inflammation. Evidence shows that topical CBD helps prevent different pain sensations, like:
- CBD Cream for arthritis pain
Research on rat reveals that it can assist with comfort from arthritis pain, swelling & inflammation.
- CBD Cream for nerve pain
People suffering from nerve damage reported a dip in intense and sharp pain sensations.
- CBD Cream for facial pain
CBD cream helps in providing relief from jaw-related facial pains.
When choosing the CBD cream which delivers the best results on the parameter of quality, safety, and transparency.
- A third-party ISO 17025 compliant lab should test it.
- Should contain no more than 0.3 percent THC according to COA (Certificate of Analysis)
- Should have passed the tests for pesticides, molds, and heavy metals as per COA.
We can also consider:
- Company’s certifications & manufacturing processes
- Product potency and overall ingredients
- Customer reviews
CBD’s effectiveness also depends on various factors, like quality, source, and dosage.
Be mindful while selecting a CBD cream
There are many things to consider while choosing a cream. Let’s have a look.
- CBD source – CBD is extracted in different ways like isolate, full-spectrum, and broad-spectrum.
- Potency – CBD doesn’t penetrate deep into the skin quickly. So, use a potent cream for good results.
- Third-party tested – Since the FDA doesn’t regulate CBD products in the same way it handles drugs or supplements, companies sometimes misrepresent the products.
So, it is essential to do self-research and look for a quality product. The product’s COA should make sure that it contains the specified amount of CBD and THC it claimed and is free from toxins. Try a different product if it doesn’t suit you, with varying levels of CBD and other ingredients.
- Ingredients – Look for the Ingredients that are organic, natural, free from chemicals, and are indigenously grown. Creams used for facial application should not cause skin irritation ever.
- Price – Most CBD products fall in the range of $30–$60. If it costs more than $100, then self-introspect:
- Do they contain full-spectrum CBD?
- How potent are they?
- Do they have other healing herbs or oils?
How to use CBD creams;
Topical creams are used for skin applications so that they can be directly applied to the affected skin. If used in skin conditions, the result will be visible after several applications, and if used for pain, then immediate effects will be felt.
Always check the usage as per the direction or the doctor’s recommendation.
Precautions and side effects;
Make sure to read the packaging, as most creams are meant for external use only and not for cuts and bruises. These creams should be kept in a cool, dark place. CBD is nonintoxicating and generally referred to as safe, though few side effects can occur occasionally.
Possible side effects
- Changes in appetite
- changes in weight
Though CBD doesn’t enter the bloodstream through an external application, it may be possible to interact with some medications.
Always refer to your doctor before using CBD creams or other products, even topical.