Medical Conditions That Cbd Can Help Treat
It looks like everywhere you look lately, CBD products, or cannabidiol, are being widely used as a cure for several conditions that might ail you. At least, take a look, you can find CBD in a lot of products used to relieve all pain and anxiety, and also in products like sports recovery, lubricants, sleeping aids, and energy boosters that might boost your energy level and keep you awake all night.
Let’s see what Is CBD and Where can we find it?
Cannabidiol or what is known as CBD is a non psycho active compound that we can find in both hemp and cannabis plants, and there are different varieties of the same plant species. People grow cannabis plants are in order to cultivate THC (tetrahydro cannabinol), which is a component in marijuana that is responsible for the (high) feeling in consumers who smoke it. Several hemp plants, on the opposite, have had the THC widely produced out of them; essentially, these plants are grown for a diversity of products, along with food, paper, textiles, insulation, supplements, and skin-care products. It’s important to know that CBD products are taken by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) the same way as nutritious supplements, CBD products can go to market without evidence that they may treat all conditions. It’s a “buyer be cautious” situation.
What Medical Conditions That CBD Can Help Treat?
Lat’s take a look at what research studies have found recently, regarding CBD products’ medical helpfulness, in addition to a few diseases and illnesses for which the FDA has authorized CBD products.
- Anxiety: Several studies have looked at how CBD can be used to treat numerous disorders. One of the most recent studies showed that topical CBD has “extensive potential to be a treatment for multiple anxiety disorders.”
- Epilepsy: There are few reports that CBD has been used for epilepsy treatment, and several scientific pieces of research seem to be backing these reports. A scientific study showed CBD to be effective at decreasing the number of seizures in people with a form of epilepsy called LGS (Lennox–Gastaut syndrome).
- Pain: Studies find that CBD products can help people manage their pain. Some animal lab studies showed whether using a CBD gel on the skin would reduce inflammation and signs of pain, and scientists concluded that topical products offer relief from pain-related behaviors with no evidence of side effects.
- Cancer treatment symptoms: The main focus of CBD for cancer treatment symptoms has always been for its use in reducing vomiting and nausea that often follow radiation and chemotherapy treatments.
- Skin issues including acne: Scientific studies found that CBD is useful for reducing inflammation and the itch associated with Acne and Eczema.
- High blood pressure: Researchers in England considered the effects of CBD products on a group of men ages 19 to 29, who never smoke and never used cannabis, discovered a single dose of CBD can reduce resting blood pressure, which may basically reduce the risk of a stroke.